Miyerkules, Abril 15, 2015

Samples for Free from Everyday Me

Samples for Free


On my journey for free samples I stumbled upon the website Everyday Me by P&G. They are giving away samples of P&G products as well as discount coupons. I received my discount coupons and Pantene 3 Minute Miracle conditioner sample last March. 




As you can see in the above picture there is also an Everyday Me card (the pink one), it is some sort of a membership card to be presented with their partners for exclusive discounts and freebies. It's a very kikay and attractive card, hehe.

Every week they are giving away samples and promos in their website, though the only problem is that it might take you a month before receiving your package. 

Yet, it's free so don't complain and rush to their website now! click here.


2 komento:

  1. Got my membership card. Do you know where can I use it?Thanks!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. hi sis, it should be presented with the coupons you received from everyday me. I'm not quite sure but I think from time to time P and G give outs exclusive deals to those who have their cards (I read it somewhere I can't remember where)... I can't find an email address that will answer questions kasi... I have been wondering also of it's other usage...

    TumugonBurahin